Effective Date: Feb 10, 2020
The terms “we,” “us,” and “Company” refer to Lethbridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics, or any successor or assignee of the Company.
“Lethbridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics” refers either to the business or the online platform as the context requires.
“Services” refers to the services offered by Lethbridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics.
“Website” refers to the following website(s): https://lpsa.ca
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as a name, ID number, location data, an online username, or one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological , genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
“Third party“ refers to a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
“Consent“ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Information Collection And Use
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, section 1, clause 1 lit. f GDPR). We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number (“Personal Information”). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing any purchases you make and improving our services.
As with most other websites, we may collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the device and browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and do not sign up for a consultation for any of our services, we may send you additional information about the services we provide. If you use any of our Services, and may benefit from using one or more other Services we offer, we may send you additional information about the other Services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us for any of our products and/or services, and as necessary when working with your insurance provider, if applicable. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments. We also use third parties to offer financing options.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- For internal use, to gather information about the general demographic of our users and geographic areas of origin of our users.
- To disclose the information that we have to you in response to any valid request from you to know what of your information we possess, and in response to a valid request to exercise your “right to be forgotten” as detailed further below.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect (“opt-in”) to receive.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials and photos of satisfied patients on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial or photo along with your name and other information related to the procedure you had done with us. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Information that we hold:
- The right to request access to and to receive your personal information that is collected by Lethbridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics.
- The right to request updates to any of your personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erase your personal information such as when the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- The right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
Integrated Services & Third Party Content
Technologies such as cookies, tags and scripts may be used on our website. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate access to and traffic and create user navigation reports for our Site administrators. Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on which website a data subject has come to a website from (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for which period of time a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of Google Analytics is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
As IP anonymization is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or other states in agreement with the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by a Google server in the USA. On behalf of the operator of the website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website and internet use to us. The IP address transferred through your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data held by Google.
In addition, this website uses the Analytics feature UserID to track interaction data. This User ID will be additionally anonymized and encrypted and will not be linked with other data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Further information and Google‘s applicable privacy regulations can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en and https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ The following link provides a further explanation of Google Analytics https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/.
Google Marketing Services
Our website may use the marketing services of Google, including Google AdWords and Google’s Tag Manager. These services allow us to display advertisements in a more targeted manner in order to present advertisements of interest to users.
The operator of Google Marketing Services is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Our website may use Facebook’s “tracking pixel”. This pixel can be used to track user behavior after they have been redirected to our website by clicking on a Facebook and/or Instagram ad. This allows us to record the effectiveness of Facebook/Instagram advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and, if necessary, to take optimization measures. The tracking of users who have landed on our website after clicking on one of our Facebook and Instagram ads can remain active up to 180 days.
The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook Inc. and Facebook may connect this data to the Facebook account and also use it for its own advertising purposes, according to its data usage policy available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
The operator of Facebook Pixel is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
Our website payments are processed by Stripe. With the payment option Stripe, you consent to the transmission of personal data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address to Stripe. The information collected by Stripe may also include payment method information (such as credit/debit card number or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. The legal basis for the transmission of data is article 6, section 1 a, GDPR and article 6, section 1 b, GDPR.
Operator of the payment service Stripe is Stripe, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Third Party Content
We use services and content provided by third parties on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content”). For this kind of integration, it is technically necessary to process your IP address so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be transmitted to the respective third-party provider.
We have integrated content from:
- “Google Web Fonts” for using Google’s fonts
- “YouTube” for displaying videos
- “Instagram” for displaying our Instagram feed
No Children Under Age 18
Lethbridge Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
3120 32 St S, Suite 330
Lethbridge, AB T1K 7B4
How To Contact Us
Contact Us With Any Questions
Address: Suite 330 3120 32 Street South, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada T1K 7B4