Is HydraFacial MD treatment right for you? The short answer — YES! It addresses all skincare needs.
We love hydradermabrasion and so do you… so much, in fact, one is performed every 15 seconds around the world! For those unfamiliar, the HydraFacial is a medical-grade resurfacing treatment that clears out your pores, plus it hydrates your skin.
✔ CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with exfoliation and resurfacing
✔ EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench the skin.
✔ FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow.
HydraFacial MD treatment can be performed as a cure or even as a form of prevention. Since cellular regeneration occurs approximately every 30-days, plan one treatment per month for optimal results. If you wish to target a specific skin condition or goal (acne, pigmentation spots, rejuvenation…), it is recommended to adopt a program based on one treatment per week, depending on the condition.
- HydraFacial MD cleansing beginning with one session, once per month or at season changes.
- Acne or problem skin treatment: 3 to 6 sessions
- Hyperpigmentation treatment: 6 sessions
- Intensive rejuvenation: 6 sessions
- Bride to be: 6 treatments before the big day
- Solutions for him: 3 to 6 treatments
- Vitality treatment: 3 to 6 treatments
HydraFacial MD is a non-invasive procedure that provides instant results for all skin types with no downtime. So, YES — HydraFacial MD is the right treatment for you!
Ready to get pampered silly?